Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. (NAVCHETNA NGO)
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Nav Chetna are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will Nav Chetna be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. Nav Chetna does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
5. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Navchetna or any third party (including but not limited to any Nav Chetna sponsors or supported child).
6. Nav Chetna shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the website, or any content on the website.
7. Nav Chetna can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted, constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
8. Nav Chetna does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or interruption, or that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
9. Nav Chetna does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or interruption, or that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
10. Utilization of Donations: Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution, through but not limited to “Donation” Nav Chetna has the discretion to utilize them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited for the organization.
11. Nav Chetna takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites linked to or cited on this site and any consequence that may arise from visiting such links is the sole responsibility of the user.
12. As a user of this site, you are prohibited from using any of the content of the site, including but not limited to the photos, the details of the children, volunteer information donor/sponsor details, without prior approval from Nav Chetna.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India, located in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
14. Nav Chetna reserves the right to publish the details of your Sponsorship of children, donations or any other contribution. Un-authorized publication or use of such details is considered a violation and may draw legal charges.
15. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these.
16. In case of any violation of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, Nav Chetna has the legal right to file charges against the user.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Navchetna. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Navchetna to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Nav Chetna). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Nav Chetna takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Navchetna has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Nav Chetna approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Nav Chetna shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Once a donation has been made for a particular purpose, no refund can be made of the donation; nor can the end purpose be changed.
Please contact us immediately if there are extenuating circumstances and your case may be reviewed at our discretion.
NAV CHETNA, a society registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 & H.P. Societies Registration Act. 2006 and under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Donations to Nav Chetna are tax exempted under 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act.