Nav Chetna is fully aware of the care to be taken about the information of our supporters, (also includes volunteers and donors). We appreciate your trust and we are committed to act with utmost care. By visit the website, you are accepting the practices defined in our policy.
The information collected from our supporters helps us to have personal relationships and improve your online experience. Any information you give us is stored with utmost care and security. This information helps us in serving you better. Needless to say, we are bound to cooperate fully when the situation requires us to do so, like by law or legal process; we have to provide information about our supporters.
Nav Chetna will not share any of your personal details with any third party without prior approval from you. However, Nav Chetna does have the liberty to share the personal information with our internal team to better serve you and the needs of our organization. Once you register with Nav Chetna/subscribe for our newsletter, you authorize Nav Chetna to contact you via e-mails, text messages, phone calls and other means.
Cookies are a small amount of data, mostly alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser. This helps our system to recognize your browser the next time you enter our site and helps us serve you in a better and faster way.
Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. To take advantage of the website’s unique features, we recommend that you allow cookies.
We does not collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to this website unless the visitors choose to explicitly provide it. If visitors do not want their personal information compiled, such information should not be submitted through this website.
If you choose to register as a donor on the website, we collect the following data sets of personal information: user name, age, gender, their address and contact information. We further collect additional details for the purpose of creating an emergency contact for the donor.Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
- your name
- your email and mailing address
- your telephone number
- your payment processing details
- limited personal details
- Any other data as Nav Chetna may require
- You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information.
2. While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting
- if you linked to us from another website
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
- which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
3. The General Information is not Personal Information. Nav Chetna tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
4. The General Information is used by Nav Chetna for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Nav Chetna and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Nav Chetna with any person, at Nav Chetna’ discretion.
4. We also collect technical information such as URL details, browser information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information (device OS version and device hardware), unique device identifiers, mobile phone number, generated and collected automatically by our systems managing the Sites.
We may further collect information voluntarily submitted by you, to register for our newsletter, information, resources, or feedback forms or through google forms.
2. Usage of Information
- Personal information will be used by Nav Chetna for internal purposes including the following:
- sending e-mails and updates, Nav Chetna Annual Report, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by Nav Chetna, appreciation e-mails and other updates.
- processing your donations to Nav Chetna
- maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from donors and prospective volunteers/employees
- evaluating and administering the Site and Nav Chetna’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site Disclosure of Personal Information by Nav Chetna
3. Nav Chetna, access to Personal Information collected by Nav Chetna will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Nav Chetna and third parties hired by Nav Chetna to perform administrative services.
4. Nav Chetna may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Nav Chetna, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Nav Chetna in any manner. Nav Chetna will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
5. Nav Chetna is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Nav Chetna.
6. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Nav Chetna, Nav Chetna reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Nav Chetna and it’s property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Nav Chetna.
- Nav Chetna Endeavour’s to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
- Nav Chetna however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
8. Link to other websites
10. Communicating with us
If we need, or are required to, contact you about the privacy or security of your information we may do so by telephone, email, or mail. If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about privacy of your data, you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org