ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED REGISTERED UNDER SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT 1860
More about Us
Nav Chetna Educational Society, founded by Devender( General Secretary) , in the year 2005, is a not for profit non-governmental organization, run by a group of members of the society. Nav Chetna is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under the Society Registration Act, XXI of 1860 Government of India, Vide Registration No. 253/2005.
Nav Chetna Educational Society works in different fields, especially in women’s Education, empowerment health and development.
We are envisioning a society permeated with the spirit of brotherhood, in which its members help each other create a sustainable and harmonious environment, improving their lives through raised awareness of co-dependency and connectivity with their surroundings as well as globally.
Nav Chetna has been working for holistic rural development through social and economic empowerment of women and girls in India. Nav Chetna provides free education, job opportunities, healthcare, and livelihood enhancement for girls and women from the marginalized sections of society and enables them to break out of the cycle of poverty.
We believe that the youth are the future of any society and there should be no differences when it comes to being exposed to knowledge and information. This is why we are providing quality in education for all members of our society, mainly children and youth.
Learning, after all, should be interactive and engaging, sparking curiosity and breeding a healthy relationship with attaining knowledge. This way we can ensure lifelong learning because of the newly awoken desire for the learning process to continue. Through a broad-minded attitude like this, an individual is able to not only act upon fulfilling his needs but also be a binding agent and promoter of change in the society.
N- Nation’s Service Through
A- Awareness and
V- Volunteer’s Development
C- Children & Parent’s Co-operation for the
H- Health and Human Rights by the
E- Education, Empowerment through
T- Training & Development of
N- Neglected Section and Nourishments of
A- Art, Culture & Literature of the Society
- To bring health consciousness in the society especially among women, regarding human rights of women, children and senior citizens. Human rights include health, social status and general wellbeing.
- To provide appropriate medical facilities and other infrastructure, support to the women of Reproductive age, group and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- To organize awareness training courses for women and children.
- To help and promote dissemination of knowledge and information to the specific target audience for specific services.
- To arrange and hold periodical seminars, conferences, panel discussions and health camps for reproductive age group.
- To adopt suitable measures in order to bring about emotional interaction between the communities so as to enable the women and child to develop and grow properly.
- To bring awareness in society regarding personal hygiene, sex education, STI, RTI and HIV/AIDS, Sanitation and adolescent health.
- To develop the philosophy of Healthy Dying and active Ageing.
- To promote all kinds of progressive Indian Arts, Culture and Literature which strives to attain the main aims of the organtzation for the purpose of bringing awareness in the society.
- To promote IEC intervention in all the National Health Programs.
- To run the literacy drive among the neglected section of the society especially in remote, slum and rural area.
- To identify the cultural capacity of the children and youth at early stage and promote them accordingly by involving art and cultural department of the State.
- To mobilize professionals like doctors, educationist, artist and advocates etc. to devote their services for the upliftment of common masses and provision of free services to the needy masses.
- To organize blood donation camps in rural areas.
- To organize Eye camps in rural area and tribal areas.
- To organize activities related to rural development.
The core values are a set of principles that are aligned with Nav Chetna’s mission and guide the practice and development of curriculum, faculty, students, and staff.
– Ethics – Foster a learning environment that promotes responsible, principled behavior which respects the dignity of all members of the community.
– Integrity – Conduct all activities in an ethical manner. Commit to practices that are fair, honest, and objective in dealing with students, faculty members, staff, and stakeholders at all levels of the community.
– Student Service – Strive to ensure that curriculum, delivery, and support services respond to inquiries, requests, and concerns in an appropriate and timely manner.
– Quality – Provide educational programs that lead to the acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary to achieve information literacy, career advancement, personal enrichment, leadership, and service to the community. To ensure program quality, Nav Chetna assesses practices, policies, and procedures on an ongoing basis to strengthen the overall effectiveness of curriculum, instructional delivery, and operations.
Building skills, character and community.
To improve access to high quality education through education training programmes tailored to the needs of the of society and industry.